- Paul & Sharon Ulicny just donated $105.50
- PAUL just registered for Lehigh Valley Walk
- EDWARD ULICNY just donated $100.00
- Paul & Sharon just registered for Lehigh Valley Walk
- DUE Some Walking just created a team in Lehigh Valley Walk
- EDWARD just registered for Lehigh Valley Walk
- Dalton just registered for Lehigh Valley Walk
- Meghan just registered for Lehigh Valley Walk
September 15th, 2024
10:00 AM Walk Start
1696 Park Drive
Allentown, PA 18103
- Standard course is 3 miles along the Little Lehigh River. The route includes two moderate hills and a shortcut at the 1.5 mile point.
- Course is wheelchair and stroller accessible
- Dogs are permitted
The Walk is a Fundraiser
Together we are a community united! We inspire hope and raise funds to fuel research.
Tell your story
Led by Lustgarten and Powered by YOU!
The Lustgarten Foundation’s Walk for Research is your chance to join thousands of others whose lives have been touched by pancreatic cancer. Together we are raising the critical funds and awareness needed to transform pancreatic cancer into a curable disease.
Register. Donate. Fundraise.
Fundamental research is led by Lustgarten and powered by you. Support the walk today!
100% of all donations fund life saving pancreatic cancer research.
Be a Walk Volunteer!
Inspire hope, commit your time, sign up to be a Walk volunteer today!
#PCWalk with @LustgartenFDN
I am so grateful to this warm, welcoming community that understands the depth of loss and devastation this disease causes and that, like me, is fighting to ensure others don’t have to go through losing a loved one.